AmigaActive (2028/2143)

From:Kevin Fairhurst
Date:31 May 2000 at 09:44:44
Subject:Re: Interesting item on Czech Amiga News.

On Tue, 30 May 2000 23:10:21 +0100, Bill Eaves (bill.eaves@zetnet.co.uk) wrote:
> Hello
>
> Our young friends at Alive seem to be in the news again.

[snip!]

I can't believe I am actually defending Alive here, but Goal 2000 IS on the
CD!!

The third disk you UnDMS contains a crappy, incomplete "Premiership" save
game file. Load this into Goal and you've got Goal 2000 ...

If you have the original Goal, you can do better yourself. All you need is
5-10 minutes on a rainy afternoon ....

Kev

Kevin "Redvers" Fairhurst - ICQ 56332267, redver5 on AIM

Hot off the press- summer's here!
School's out and it's sizzling hot. Whether you're planning a
graduation party, a summer brunch, or simple birthday party,
shop GreatEntertaining.com before your next celebration.